Massaging your baby has positive effects for caregivers and babies and has an important impact on their development.
Baby massage is something that every parent or caregiver can learn and practice-providing benefits to both baby and parents.
Baby Massage can:
- Improve communication between parent and baby
- Help to calm babies emotions and relieve stress
- Soothe babies and help them to sleep better
- Help babies in the development of their bodies
- Help parents to understand their babies needs
- Aid digestion and help relieve colic, wind and constipation
- Help develop muscle tone, coordination and suppleness
- Strengthen Immune System
- Regulate breathing and relieve nasal congestion
We run courses throughout the year in various locations.
For more information contact Edwina Deegan on email@example.com or Mary Mc Carthy firstname.lastname@example.org