Blue Skies Initiative have joined with Archways and Healthy Ireland to develop and deliver sessions to increase knowledge and awareness about Anxiety; understanding what it is and how to manage and to respond to worries and anxieties in children and young people. Sessions have been developed for parents, young people and professionals and are tailored for each audience.
They look at:
- Understand what anxiety is & how anxiety can affect young people
- Understand what worry is & what worries are typical among young people
- Develop tools and strategies that can support young people
- Learn about factors which affect and influence development in children and young people
- Sessions are between 60-90 minutes long. At present, they are being delivered virtually through Zoom. They are free of charge within the Blue Skies Initiative catchment area (Clondalkin, Balgaddy and Adamstown).
To learn more or to book for your school or team or to learn when the next community session will be run please get in touch with Aoife Connolly on firstname.lastname@example.org