Baby massage is a positive way to support and promote the well-being of your baby. In these classes mothers/caregivers come together with other parents to learn techniques to use with baby in the home. The classes are also a lovely way to connect in with other mothers and provides a supportive space for everyone to share their parenting journey with others.
Baby massage is something that every parent or caregiver can learn and practice- providing benefits to both baby and parents.
Baby Massage may:
- Promote bonding between parent and baby
- Aid in calming baby to help them sleep better
- Help parents to understand and tune into the needs of their baby
- Aid digestion and help relieve colic, wind and constipation
- Help develop muscle tone, coordination and suppleness
- Strengthen immune system
- Regulate breathing and relieve nasal congestion
Courses are run over 5 weeks and take place throughout the year in various locations and online.
For more information or to be put on waiting list for the next class contact: Edwina Deegan on email@example.com