Baby massage is a positive way to support and promote the well-being of your baby. In these classes mothers/caregivers come together with other parents to learn techniques to use with baby in the home. The classes are also a lovely way to connect in with other mothers and provides a supportive space for everyone to share their parenting journey with others.
Baby massage is something that every parent or caregiver can learn and practice- providing benefits to both baby and parents.
Baby Massage may:
- Promote bonding between parent and baby
- Aid in calming baby to help them sleep better
- Help parents to understand and tune into the needs of their baby
- Aid digestion and help relieve colic, wind and constipation
- Help develop muscle tone, coordination and suppleness
- Strengthen immune system
- Regulate breathing and relieve nasal congestion
Courses are run over 5 weeks and take place throughout the year in various locations and online.
For more information or to be put on waiting list for the next class please click here to contact Edwina