Online Pregnancy Support Group
We are offering an online space for women on their pregnancy journey to come together to share their experiences and support each other.
About this Event
This self care workshop will be offering tips on managing your wellbeing throughout your pregnancy, handling anxieties and worries, while creating a reflective space for you to bond with your baby before birth.
This support group is also a space for you to connect with other pregnant women and share how you are experiencing pregnancy at this time.
Click Here to register
PREPARING TO PARENT
The transition to parenthood is a major life event. Becoming a parent for the first time
involves moving from a known current reality to an unknown new reality. This
programme aims to increase awareness around the social and emotional aspects of
pregnancy and addresses the reality of life in the months prior and post birth.
This programme is intended to complement the traditional antenatal medical class and
give parents a chance to meet other parents and develop a peer support network.
This course consists of four sessions where we give parents the opportunity to:
- Increase their understanding of their baby’s development
- Learn practical skills and supports to make the transition to parenthood easier
- Engage in activities that will encourage parents to bond with their baby before they are born
- Learn skills to manage stress both during and after pregnancy
- Focus on the 4th trimester with an emphasis on wellbeing in the postnatal period
For more information contact Mary Mc Carthy on firstname.lastname@example.org